CAREERS I join our team
Aerodynamics Inc. (ADI), is a leader in full-service shuttle operations and tailored corporate flight solutions. ADI is operationally based in Atlanta, Georgia, The Company is a certified FAA 121 Air Carrier (Cert# BUEA634C) offering large aircraft flight operations. Long recognized for its core value of operational excellence, ADI has served the industry for 55 years without incident or accident, one of only two companies operating Regional Jets in the supplemental 121 on-demand regime able to make this claim. ADI currently holds Full TSA approval and is IS-BAO Stage II, certified.
Great talent is the key to our success, and we strive to create an environment where employees are encouraged to contribute to their full potential by leveraging their unique experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints. We take pride in delivering exceptional service to our customers, and providing our employees the ultimate career opportunity. Our Company has a diverse customer base and superb opportunities for professional growth.
Current job openings are listed below. If you are interested and meet the minimum qualification please complete the Job Inquiry form and we will review your request.
Aerodynamics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V
NOTE: Use the TAB key to move to each section
PIC and SIC positions: 10.28.16
ADI (EMB145 Captain & First Officer - Denver, Colorado)
114 TownPark Drive, Suite 500, Kennesaw, GA 30144
Tel: NO PHONE CALLS
Aerodynamics, Inc. is currently seeking PIC and SIC pilots to be domiciled in Denver CO. Company does not provide relocation expenses.
PIC Starting salary: $70K/yr.
SIC starting salary: $50K/yr.
The duties of the PIC shall include:
• Compliance with Company and FAA procedures, directives and regulations affecting the proposed flight.
• Promote and maintain an atmosphere of Crew Resource Management that facilitates the exchange of information critical to the safety of the flight.
• Ensure that all crew members perform their duties in accordance with applicable regulations, Operations Specifications, and company procedures.
The duties of the SIC shall include:
• Perform the duties of the SIC in accordance with Company standardization program.
• Call the Captain’s attention to any deviation from regulations, Company policy or safe operating practices.
• Assume secondarily all responsibilities of the Captain, and in the event the Captain becomes incapacitated, full responsibility of the Captain.
• Perform such other duties as may be directed by the Captain Ensure the aircraft is properly equipped and is airworthy in compliance with Federal Aviation Regulations.
Jointly, both PIC and SIC: The completion of all applicable forms and reports associated with the conduct of a flight. Preflight planning, fueling, and operation of the airplane in accordance with regulations, Operations Specifications, and Company procedures. Report safety concerns, irregularities, incidents, and accidents to the Director of Safety. Must discharge their duties to meet legal requirements and maintain safe operations. Identifies and reports hazards and risk within Aerodynamics operations in a timely manner and in accordance with the Safety Management System Manual.
- Hold an Unrestricted Airline Transport Pilot Certificate issued by the United States Federal Aviation Administration.
- PIC: A minimum of 3000 flight hours as SIC/PIC in an airplane.
- PIC: At least 1000 hours of actual flight time while serving as a PIC or SIC in operations conducted under 14 CFR Part 121, 135 or 91K.
- First Class Medical Certificate.
- FCC restricted radiotelephone operator permit
- Valid passport
We require a drug screening, fingerprinting, and criminal/verbal background checks, as well as acceptance of PRIA information. EEOC/V
Maintenance Controller: posted 10.20.16
Great talent is the key to our success, and we strive to create an environment where employees are enabled to contribute to their full potential by leveraging their unique experiences, perspective, and viewpoints. We take pride in delivering exceptional service to our customers, and providing our employees the ultimate career opportunity. Our Company has a diverse customer base and superb opportunities for professional growth.
Aerodynamics is seeking a Maintenance Controller to join our team at our Kennesaw, Georgia (Atlanta) – operations location. We are looking for an innovative and technical individual, with exceptional business judgment, as well as the initiative and competence to make a significant contribution to the Aerodynamics organization.
Provide oversight of daily maintenance operations and direction for decisions that are being made in Maintenance Control and Line Maintenance to meet operational requirements in a safe, cost efficient and compliant manner.
• Ensure updates are being provided to Dispatch and Flight Operations as to status of work being performed on aircraft at any airport.
• Ensure that coordination with the Maintenance Department and or approved Vendors on movement of staffing, parts and tools to offsite work locations (i.e. road trips) are being accomplished.
• Orders all parts for unscheduled and scheduled maintenance events through approved parts vendors and existing agreements. Develops resources for the department.
• Ensure Fleet Status updates are posted to the Rockwell Collins FOS Scheduling System.
• Support the Maintenance Department as a liaison to other internal departments as well as external entities.
• Complete daily delay and cancellations reports meeting the Company objectives and goals as it relates to dependability and dispatch rate.
• Coordinate with the approved aircraft parts vendors, suppliers and OEM’s on movement of parts to support AOG aircraft and MEL items.
• Updates CAMP Maintenance Tracking Operating Program when maintenance is completed.
• Build job packages in CAMP Maintenance Tracking Operating Program for maintenance assignment.
• Forecasts maintenance events for scheduling (parts and maintenance)
• Oversee the day-to-day maintenance operation to ensure safe maintenance operations and Compliance with all Company, FAA, and governmental safety rules and regulations.
• Provides leadership and direction for the maintenance operation to ensure that high standards of performance are maintained in the areas of safety, compliance, quality, and cost.
• Provides technical assistance and support to company flight crews experiencing mechanical irregularities on Company aircraft.
• Provides a current and continuing follow-up system of items deferred under the MEL/CDL/DMI program to assure that positive correction is made as promptly as possible by coordinating the efforts of Maintenance, Aircraft Routing, Line Planning, Materials, Engineering, Tech Services, and Quality Control for accomplishment of repairs.
• Immediately notifies the responsible manager, or during off-hours (evening, weekends and holidays) the Director of Maintenance or Chief Inspector, upon discovery of an FAR regulatory non-compliance.
• Notifies the Director of Maintenance or designee of MEL extensions by submission of the appropriate forms according to the Company General Maintenance Manual.
• Provides the Director of Maintenance or other designated Management personnel with a periodic operational performance and out of service update.
• Coordinates aircraft ferry authorization when necessary, assuring all ferry operations are conducted in accordance with current existing Company policies and procedures.
• Provides the necessary coordination between Maintenance and Flight Operations for all Operational Check Flights.
• Provides accurate ETR and Advise times for all scheduled and unscheduled out of service aircraft through close coordination with Maintenance personnel and Dispatch.
• Coordinates with the appropriate designated engineering representatives from the OEM’s on items that require engineering or technical support for line maintenance aircraft.
• Coordinates with and advises the Chief Inspector regarding any abnormal discrepancies encountered, and for all RII and inspection tasks required on line maintenance aircraft that occur at cities where Company maintenance personnel are not present.
• Notifies the Director of Maintenance, Chief Inspector and Director of Operations concerning abnormal situations such as accidents, or irregular flight operations due to mechanical malfunction such as return to field, aborted takeoff, or aircraft diversion, and such other issues as necessary.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Commercial Aircraft Maintenance, with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a supervisory role
• Valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) License
• Must meet the recent experience requirements of 14CFR 65.83 (i.e. 6 months experience in the last 24 months) required
• Demonstrated technical expertise on all operational fleet types required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Must be fluent in the English Language
• Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with line, flight, and management personnel required
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple tasks required
• Regular and predictable at attendance required
• Embraer 145 series experience is highly desired.
• A bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Quality, and Science, Math or aviation related discipline.
• Strong skills with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and a working knowledge of Microsoft Access. Specific competency in database and spreadsheet programs considered very important.
• Knowledge of Rockwell Collins FOS Scheduling and compliance software
• Knowledge of CAMP (maintenance tracking operating program)
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to professionally represent Aerodynamics with internal and external entities.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to write, present and defend technical reports.
Job Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Candidate should have a background in aircraft maintenance, specifically turbine aircraft.
• Formal and informal aircraft systems training
• Maintenance of aircraft, avionics, APU, engine systems and other ancillary systems
• Dispatch requirements
• Use of specialized tools
• Ground support equipment
• Technical reports and forms
• Online Aircraft Maintenance Manuals, CAMP Computerized Maintenance Program, Vendor Catalogs and Parts Catalogs
• Aircraft logbook procedures and computer based aircraft maintenance tracking systems
• Familiarity with using and interpreting the Minimum Equipment List (MEL) including its processes and procedures.
• Have a working knowledge of how a Maintenance Control Department runs.
• Must be detail orientated with ability to multi-task on a regular basis.
• Must have well-developed people skills and ability to work with a variety of personalities. Must exhibit patience while at the same time is assertive and controls the maintenance operation in a professional manner.
• Must be flexible with respect to work schedule and willing to assist and support others within the company when needed.
• Ability to prioritize and coordinate with associated departments
• Ability to lift, carry and move medium to heavy objects up to 50 pounds.
• Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and finger dexterity.
• There are prolonged periods during which individuals are working seated at a desk with their computer.
• Must be able to climb, bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces.
Reports To: Director of Maintenance
Position Type: Full Time – Position Based in Kennesaw, GA
Travel Required: Yes, occasional
Shift: 4 days on, 4 days off; 12 hour shifts
Aerodynamics is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V
Licensed Dispatcher: posted 7.7.15
Aerodynamics, Inc., the leader in charter aviation is currently seeking a licensed Dispatcher for our corporate office in Kennesaw, GA. We offer competitive pay, company benefits and an exciting work environment.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• The highest priority of each Flight Follower is the safety of flight.
• Release ADI flights in accordance with all applicable regulations, requirements, limitations, and procedures contained in the GOM and FFM.
• Collect and disseminate weather and aeronautical information to the PIC by preparing flight operations paperwork.
• Schedule and report crewmembers flight time in compliance with ADI’s crew scheduling procedures to ensure that each flight has a legal crew available to complete proposed operations.
• Maintain an electronic log of all pertinent events occurring on their shift.
• Flight Follow ADI flights by tracking the OUT/OFF and ON/IN times, in conjunction with computerized flight tracking software.
• Ensure all flights are released in compliance with the regulations and company procedures.
• Advise the appropriate personnel of potential or actual delays.
• Ensure that all, ground handling, deicing, fuel, landing/departure slots, and landing/over-flight permits are in order before releasing a flight.
• Coordinate with Maintenance Control to ensure the aircraft status will permit the intended operation to be conducted safely and in accordance with applicable aircraft airworthiness requirements.
• Perform other related duties as requested by the Manager of Flight Following.
• Must discharge their duties to meet legal requirements and maintain safe operations.
• Identifies and reports hazards and risk within Aerodynamics operations in a timely manner and in accordance with the Safety Management System Manual.
• Must be 18 years of age
• Read, write and understand English
• Possess a minimum of a High School Diploma, college degree preferred.
• MUST possess a current FAA Aircraft Dispatch License
• Submitting to a DOT pre-employment drug screen, and receiving a subsequent negative test result.
Preference given to individuals with Embraer 145 aircraft experience. No relocation assistance. Preference to Atlanta residents.
Applicants should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org INCLUDING salary requirements. Resumes/cover letters without salary requirements will not be considered. EEOC/H/V
114 Townpark Drive
Kennesaw, GA 30144
IATA Airline Code:
IATA Carrier Code:
FAA 121 Cert#:
DOT Airline ID:
TO BOOK A GREAT LAKES JETEXPRESS FLIGHT CALL
TO REQUEST A CHARTER QUOTE CALL